Freedor is a unique wireless solution that allows users to hold fire doors open at any angle and automatically closes the door when the fire alarm sounds. Installed at the top of the fire door, Freedor is a simple, neat and unobtrusive fire door closer. Easy to install in new buildings and retrofit. Freedor is a wireless device that allows the door to swing freely, be left in any position, but will close the door when the fire alarm sounds.
Freedor needs to hear a fire alarm that exceeds 65dBA, verifying the alarm over a 14 second period. Freedor will then release the door preventing the spread of fire and smoke around the building.
- Adjustable closing speed
- Wireless technology
- Operates up to power size 4 (80kg fire door)
- Allows a door to free-swing through whole range of movement
- Operates as a normal door until activated
- Suitable for right and left hand swing doors
- Can be installed on the opening or closing side of the door
- Night-time release facility
- Fail-to-safe technology, with a minimum battery life of 12-18 months
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Designed to comply with BS EN 1154, BS EN 1155, BS 7273-4 category B
The Easydor is a wire free door closer and door operator that provides easy access into facilities. It is a heavy duty, low energy opener designed for institutional, high traffic manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic operation. The regenerative drive system charges the internal battery pack, eliminating the need for an electrical power supply.
Use Easydor on a door that will be cycled manually approximately 80 times a day and cycled automatically approximately 20 times a day. This product is for interior use only.
- No external electrical power supply required
- Fast and simple installation
- Door mounted – no header
- Adjustable opening/closing force
- No open stop required
- Supplied with 2 RF push buttons
- Available in a variety of finishes
|Dimensions||Height 220mm, Width 195mm, Depth 65mm|
|Fire Door Usage||Yes|
|Power Supply||Internal battery with a 15 year life is used to power the door. An optional external 240V AC supply is provided for use in installations where the automatic door opening feature is used frequently.|
|Opening Angle||Up to 95°|
|Opening and Closing Time||Programmable between 3.5 and 13 seconds (default setting is 5 seconds).|
|Hold Open Time||Programmable between 1 and 30 seconds (default setting is 5 seconds).|
|Closing Force||Adjustable to 3.6kg|
|Certification||CE Marked, and UCL325 Certified to CAN/CSA 22.2 No.247, ADA Compliant (Tested to 1,000,000 cycles)|